- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimising costs, we do not offer credit.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) cheques and cash.
- We will, upon request, be pleased to provide a verbal or written estimate of the likely costs of treatment for your pet.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Fareham Creek Veterinary Surgery understands this and we would ask that you speak with the vet at the earliest opportunity if you have concerns about the ability to pay for your pet’s treatment.
- Pet Insurance – the practice strongly recommends the principle of veterinary insurance to protect against the unexpected fees incurred following illness or accident. It will be your responsibility to settle your account with us and then reclaim the fees from your insurance company. If you are thinking about getting your pet insured, we can offer advice on how to choose the best policy for your needs.
- Our full Terms and Conditions are available for viewing by clicking link below