**CORONAVIRUS UPDATE** 19 July 2021
Fareham Creek is open and able to see you and your pets during these challenging times.
It has become clear that we will need to live with the threat of coronavirus for some time to come and therefore as a practice we will need to do things differently for a while, to protect staff and clients and to ensure that as a practice, we can remain open and available to see to your pets at all times. From 19 July we move from a position of mandatory restrictions to personal responsibility. After this date the practice will continue to operate in the same way as it has done these past months. For more information please read and note the following;
- Clients are currently unable to enter the practice except in certain circumstances and we would ask you to wear a mask if you did come indoors. We have an open window with a screen at the rear of the practice for all transactions. Where possible we would encourage payment by card.
- If you are visiting the practice, please let us know in advance if you or a member of your household is unwell or self isolating.
- When you arrive at the practice please press the intercom at the front door to let us know you have arrived for your appointment or for collection of medication.
- For pet consultations, we have a shelter at the rear of the practice with an intercom and you can watch as we examine and deliver a treatment plan for your pet. Sometimes we will come outside to chat to you.
- Social distancing is encouraged when talking to staff outside.
- We would encourage you to call in advance to order medication/flea and worming product. Our website has a number of quick and easy forms that can be filled out for messages, medication and appointment requests. We are of course happy to take telephone calls but to enable us to free up the phone lines, please consider the following;
- Repeat prescriptions can be ordered here
- Flea and worming products can be ordered here
- Appointment requests can also be made here
- Nurse clinics will unfortunately not be available for the time being e.g. nail trims, anal glands, weight clinics.
- We are currently able to do all routine operations and procedures.
- We continue to offer remote consultations for appropriate cases via phone or Skype/Zoom/Messenger consultations - not all cases are appropriate for a remote consultation. Our staff can provide more information if needed.
Please stay safe and well.
The Team at Fareham Creek Vets